Monday, March 10, 2014

Currently obsessed with:

After so long, I am finally trying to get back to blogging. I remember the days when I promised that I would blog frequently and more regularly. Well, obviously that didn't happen... But I've recently renewed my interest in time some time to write and post my thoughts online. All because of Jess from Jesslovesfred (who also decided to go back to blogging after she was in hiatus for the longest time ever), and Jem from Jemmawei. I love their sense of style, as well as their writing style. I don't know how to write fancy, but I do love typing out my thoughts, so here goes nothing!

Before I divulge into more nonsense, I better get started on what I originally set out to do! That is, to compound a list of what I am currently obsessing over:



1. Ankle-slit pants. After I bought a pair of Rag & Bone jeans from Aritzia with zippers that would show the slits, I have fallen absolutely in love with them! I have been wearing them too much during the winter, and they have proven to be very versatile. I saw a similar pair on Olivia from Lusttforlife. Second Image from lusttforlife.


 2. The Oscar selfie. I mean, who isn't obsessed with that? Well and the Oscars of course... But honestly I don't know who won what (except that Lupita Nyong'o won best actress), and I don't intend to find out. What I do know is that Ellen is just brilliant as a host. If I got a chance to go to her show, I definitely would! Okay, maybe I'm not obsessed with the Oscar Selfie, I'm obsessed with Ellen. P.S. I thought Lupita Nyong'o looked stunning in her dress, and I really need to watch that movie.


3. Zara. I have a sick obsession with Zara's stuff. Not that you don't already know. I have a couple of items in my shopping cart, I just got to decide which ones I will get now and which I will get later, because you know... I'm a broke student and I can't afford them all. Till then, Zara has me wrapped around it's web page.

That's all I've been obsessing about right now! I hope I can post more outfit/lookbook posts soon! I am going on a road trip with my roommate (she's fantastic by the way) after my final exams, and hopefully I will be able to squeeze in time to take lots of outfit pictures. 

Thanks for sticking around! See you later alligator!

Images from this post are all from tumblr unless stated otherwise.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment