Monday, May 12, 2014

Summer School

The pictures in this post should probably be more colorful. I mean it's summer (well, soon enough), and I should really be more drawn towards pastels, brights, and patterns.

But I'm completely attracted to the opposites - neutrals, B/W, and solids.



I also exceptionally love midi skirts now. Can't wait till Victoria gets even warmer than it already is so that I can start wearing my summer clothes!

On a completely different note...

Summer school begins tomorrow - in fact it begins in 12 hours. I'm afraid and excited at the same time! I will be taking my first ever Philosophy course and that scares the shit out of me because I'm not sure what to expect. I am also taking a Canadian Economic History course so that means that this short summer term will be full of writing. I might also be taking Photography which I'm sure will be extremely interesting. Not only will I be busy with classes, but this term I will be busy planning and applying for internships as well! I hope everything goes well! #extremelyoptimistic

I received an email from the Econ department inviting me to apply for the Honour's program. I am extremely humbled and honored by the invitation. Yeah, I'm showing off because this is quite a big deal to me! I still can't believe its true and I hope they didn't send me a wrong email or something! HAH!

I'm boring the shit out of myself talking about school. Well, I can't wait till summer school is done and I will be going to Vancouver, and subsequently home (back to Singapore)! I am planning a trip with ZY to Hong Kong too, and I hope the plans will follow through!

Summer is always, and always will be my favorite season. I do love fall fashion though - almost completely irrelevant. This summer is going to be busy but it is also going to be so good! Honestly cannot wait for my real summer to start back home in Singapore. Pictures of my road trip up on the blog soon!

P.S. Note to self: Please work on the relevance of the topics you are talking about in a blog post. School and fashion inspiration do not really go well together.....


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment